"To enhance the level of Paralympic Movement to the International Standard and to Develop Professionalism in the Disability Sports in the Country".
National Paralympic Committee Nepal has the following objectives:
- To make Co-ordination with the Government and Non-government Organizations in order to arrange and conduct National competitions, National Championships and international participation.
- Collect necessary support, to organize necessary competitions.
- To collect assistance by different fund raising techniques to conduct sport and cultural competitions.
- To disseminate information regarding disabled sports programme to conducting various seminars, talk programmes and interactions etc.
- To arrange Regional, National and International level sports competition for the PWDs athletes.
- To publish sports news, magazine with creative and healthy articles of sports and cultural programmes in a national level.
- Select elite athletes and arrange to participate in the international sports competition.
- To draw attention on sports and cultural programme for the disabled and honour to the best service provider in this regard.
- To get recognization from the concerning international sports agencies.
- Arrange national championship competitions to select athletes to participate international paralympic games.
- Always take leadership to international delegations and necessary co-operation will be made with government of Nepal, National Sports Council, Nepal Olympic Committee and other concerning disability related government and non-governmental organizations of Nepal.
- To work as per the guidelines of IPC and its constitution.
- Conduct Training of Sports and more opportunity will be given young and women athletes.
- Necessary co-ordination can also be made with all the concerning agencies and collect possible data's with a view to conduct National and International game competitions within disabled throughout the country.
- Provide proper training programmes to the disabled athletes according to the disability areas and according to their abilities, Arrange programmes to increase self-confidence & respect the dignity of PWDs.
- Honor and provide prizes to the extra ordinary athletes and other outstanding service provider in it.
- Conduct meetings and seminars in order to create effective programmes.
- Emphasis the effectiveness of communication media and create public awareness through it.
- Always aimed to get prizes and medals from elite level international disability sports competitions.
- Co-ordination will be done to make accessible infrastructure building for paralympic sports.
- Work will be done as needed for paralympic sports.
7 - 18 Septemner 2016
May 29 - May 31